- As I mentioned earlier this week, Gay Barbarians invaded the Bachmann's Pray Away the Gay clinic throwing glitter in protest. Gay Tea Party activists are now calling on them to stop because they're embarrassing the gay rights movement. As opposed to being a Gay Tea Party activist, which is doing so much to help the gay community.
- It would be a really cheap shot to point out that another one of Sarah Palin's kids has conceived a child out of wedlock. It would also be a cheap shot to mock the guy for being named Track. So instead I'm just going to point out that Palin's movie which cost more than a million dollars to make, has brought in less than $100,000 gross in it's first two weeks.
- Speaking of terrible parents and $100,000 Tea Party darling Congressman Joe Walsh (R-IL) owes $100,000 in back child support. Because nothing says family values and fiscal responsibility like skipping out on your child support.
- Jon Huntsman is completely overhauling his campaign strategy as a 'natural evolution' of his old plan, and not because he's polling within the margin of error of zero and his campaign manager just quit. Remember, Natural. Evolution.
- Donald Trump identified the best argument Republicans have for crashing the global economy by failing to raise the debt limit: It'd probably stop Obama from being re-elected. Really, it's all about priorities.
- Speaking of not raising the Debt Limit, Tea Party activists rallied outside the Capitol building against any deal answered the age old question, "What if you threw a protest and nobody came?"
- In possibly the biggest overstatement of the year, Maine's GOP Chair accuses any college student who came from out of state of voter fraud. Presumably he would also have a problem with old Republicans who retired to the state also voting.
- And in possibly the biggest understatement of the year, the Wall Street Journal admits that they could conceivably been tougher when they questioned Rupert Murdoch about the News Corp. hacking scandal.
- And just to get everyone's heart pumping before the weekend, Glenn Beck's thoughts on the Norway tragedy? A political summer camp sounds an awful lot like the Nazi Youth.
When you stop seeing red, I hope you have a great weekend. See you next week!