- Starting a little slow, Dan Savage thinks that Obama's reversal on DOMA is a sign that Gay Rights are starting to become politically smart for Democrats to support. Which isn't as good as doing it because it's the right thing to do, but I'll take it.
- Al Franken during Senate testimony discovered bigots one weakness: facts.
- And Gay Barbarians stormed the Bachmanns' Pray Away the Gay clinic.
- Roger Ebert proved he's intelligent when it comes to more than just movies with this article on the demise of the Republican Party.
- The Wisconsin Democrats continue to prove that Cheeseheads are badasses as they move forward with plans to recall Governor Scott Walker.
- John Seavey over at Mightygodking had a Modest Proposal for the self proclaimed job creators and their lackeys in Congress.
- And finally Stephen Colbert laid out the entire debt limit negotiation debacle for anyone who's been asleep for the last few months.
Until next week, stay positive everyone! (and if something good happens, let me know)