Monday, January 2, 2012
Entertained Organizer's Predictions for 2012
1. The world will not actually end in 2012.
2. President Obama will get reelected.
3. Rick Santorum will shed his human shell and reveal the Lovecraftian horror that lives within.
4. As I've already predicted, at least 25 "Family Values" Republican Elected Officials or Leaders will be outed.
5. The Dark Knight Rises is going to be THE action movie of the summer and live up to the hype.
6. Conversely, The Avengers and The Amazing Spider-Man will not.
7. Steve Pappas learns that trying to strip half your district's voters of their right to vote is not a good way to get them to vote for you the next time.
8. Democrats retake the House but lose the Senate.
9. ABC's Work It, about two men who dress as women to get jobs, will get cancelled in less than 10 episodes. No one will care.
10. NBC will end up canceling at least half their new fall shows before the end of the year.
11. Elizabeth Warren will give an amazing speech at the Democratic National Convention, because history likes repeating itself.
12. The Supreme Court will uphold The Affordable Care Act (aka Obamacare).
13. MSNBC will finally wake up and fire Pat Buchanan after he says something so racist, they can't ignore it anymore.
14. By election day, half of all self identified Republicans will be Birthers.
15. As much as I wish it weren't true, Ron Paul will only toy with the idea of running Third Party but won't so as not to ruin his sons chances at the nomination in 2016.
16. Siri will gain sentience, but rather than go all Skynet on us, it will continue to serve humanity faithfully as long as we continue to feed it a steady stream of cute cat videos on YouTube.
17. James Murdoch, Rupert Murdoch's son, will be criminally charged for his involvement of in the UK phone hacking scandal.
18. The Occupy Wall Street movement will primary challenge several Blue Dog Democrats.
19. The second season of Game of Thrones will be an even bigger ratings hit than the first, and will be picked up for a third season by the third episode.
20. Bryan Cranston will rightfully earn his 4th consecutive Emmy for Best Actor for Breaking Bad.
21. At least one major Fox News commentator will claim that President Obama is planning on cancelling/postponing the election. He will not cancel or postpone the election.
22. Newt Gingrich will have an epic public freakout before finally flaming out.
23. Following frozen yogurt, cupcakes, donuts, and coffee, brownies will become the new trendy luxury item people pay way too much money for. Someone in the comments will make a joke about 'special' brownies.
24. People will finally stop making Chuck Norris jokes (because they were never funny to begin with). Chuck Norris will do something crazy in a desperate bid to remain in the D-List spotlight.
25. Entertained Organizer will beat the impossible odds and become even more awesome than it already is.
Your own 2012 predictions and thoughts on mine in the comments, please!