|Click for larger version|
Ok, we've all seen these before, it's a chart of "The Left vs. Right Political Spectrum" representing various ideologies/forms of governments....except something seems off (these are in no particular order of magnitude of insanity):
- The Democratic and Republican Parties are right next to each other in the very center of the spectrum, helpfully labeled "Left Wing."
- Monarchy is preferable to either.
- Fascism is worse than Nazism, but neither is as bad as Socialism.
- While it appears that the further to the left you go the larger and more tyrannical government is supposed to become at the extreme Left it gives way to Anarchy.
- A Christian Theocracy is the very definition of "Freedom."
- Finally, Ron Paul is not only the best form of government, but is better than Christianity and Freedom by a magnitude only slightly smaller than the one separating the Republican Party from Nazism.
Now I'm not going to pretend that those are the only insane things to be found in that image, but I'm afraid if I stare any longer into the abyss, the abyss will stare back into me. Please add any other amazing insights that can be gleaned from this image in the comments.